Monday, August 3, 2015

the day we need


photo view from Monas, Jakarta

 The day when I can say the things I wanna say to you, about you, and then it happened anyway.
The day when no borderline between us, and then anything goes right as the wish.
The day when everything about the past become the jokes for us, and then we make it out loud.
The day we know each other to follow our pathway, and then anything comes easily.

But the day I decided to not to see my past, they say to start it again.
But I know the day you got your right, I'm stay with my decision.
But they know how to make it happen.
Can we ask God to stop all this thing?
Can we stop it all this things?

I know you know our own way.
And you know I know our own way.

Can we ask God to start again, without the past within this beginning?


02082015.08:15 




No comments: