Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sedang Ingin Mengenang (2)

Indonesia language title with English content :P

I do, I miss the moment in my collage. Where we were getting mad, getting stress, run and run, stay up all night long everyday, and we got the jackpot (under-eye dark circle)! hahahaha

After 3 years we learn and learn, and then we have to do our final project in the last year. Mm, not all student. Some peoples still must do their task. I just the lucky one :D

This is the 3d rendering view of my final project. Not a good design, but I love it! It's like the other side of me.

(the class room - chicken class and duck class)


(the gallery room and the outdoor)


(the cafetaria)


this is my gallery space on the exhibition


and this is the mock-up


and the details are..


-painting class room-


-gallery room-


-cafetaria-

let's draw! make it colorful!

drawing is better than doing nothing :D

thank you so much for this couple, they helped me a lot!
i'm gonna miss those moment, guys! :')
in the moment we were laughed, angry, shouted, serious, getting freak, shared, sleepy, run, eating together, and... "bachelor party"! HAHA
Look at the under left picture, Mr. Mock-up slept there while the exhibiton not yet begun. He was so tired and sleepy. And I also sleep in the opposite of him with his girlfriend! Hahaha
And suddenly, somebody shouted "wake up!! Mr. Adi is coming!!" and then we jumped and put all of our bag and freshen up. Hahaha



when i was waiting on my session
i was so nervous.
guess what?! i was crying in front of the lectures!!
hahaha :")


after some weeks, we have to collect our assignment
and i never forget to took pictures
it's for memorials
and i believe i will never see them anymore
hahaha
this is my battle for a years :')

Interior Design of Painting Studio for Kids “Upadana Young Artist
with Cubism Concept and Modern Casual Nuance


hahaha miss you guys!



never forget to took a picture of me! haha


thank you so much Aldila and Nidya for the picture
thank you so much Wagner Boratto for the cute song! I like it!
thank you so much for everyone around me
and thank you so much Allah, Alhamdulillah, Subhanallah..


4 comments:

pinkpower said...

OMG love it!
again, i'm happy for your graduation!! :*

aloysia said...

hug for you!! :*
i hope i can be there with you!! :D

Anonymous said...

Foto tetep ya pake kacamata. Hahaha.. emang minus berapa sih matanya :D hahaha..

Dulu tugas kuliah itu sering bikin kita mengeluh, apalagi tugas akhir. Tapi sekarang kok kangen sama masa2 itu ya.

aloysia said...

hahaha... :P

itulah kenapa kita harus tetep bersyukur apapun yg sedang kita hadapi.. ;)