Thursday, May 27, 2010

choose, smile or cry! :D

menulis...
tulis saja...
dan tidak perlu takut salah...
karna tulisan ini hanya ada diotakku dan kutuang ditempat ini saja...
tidak di tempat ini saja...
tapi di banyak tempat...

my heart is beating

i woke up this morning
and i found my eyes swollen
i saw the water's empty
i remember, there are a lot of clothes i haven't wash yet
and there's no detergent
so i went home
i hope i'm okay
i washed all my dirty clothes
and the spinner was noise
i just sing and smile and laugh
my mom cook me a cake
i'm forgot to bringing it back
i was back under the drizzle
i was drive my motor fastly
i had to visit a good event
inside my mind, i hope i'm forgot for that time
i just think that everything is gonna be okay
a good speaker... a smart architect... a wonderful work...
make ma laugh, make me smile
for a while
i'm back by my self, alone and think
and forgot it
i'm back to this small room
eat the food where i was bringing from my house
owh no! i'm not drink my milk... sorry mom...
i watched a movie
for a while
try to not thinking of something
and read a message

my heart still beating

cause i just need to laugh from you
cause you're so meaningful to me
i hope it will be stay the same

No comments: