Friday, May 28, 2010

stickwitu

i love you the way you make me laugh
i love you the way you make me smile
i like you the way you carry on me
i like you the way you are

we are growing up together
we passed our way
wherever you are
wherever i am
whatever you are
whatever i am

i just want you to be yourself
and i just want you can see me here
not anyone else
just the way you are
and the way i am

you fulfill my emptiness
you bring me to be stronger
only how to make me laugh
only how to make me smile

i need you to make me laugh, to carry on,
to push me up...
just be your self like yesterday...
not like now or tomorrow...
cause i like you the way you are like yesterday


no body gonna love me better
i'mma stickwitu forever
no body gonna
take me higher
i'mma stickwitu
you know how to appreciate me
i'mma stickwitu my baby
no body ever made me feel this way
i'mma stickwitu
--stickwitu...pussy cat dolls--

No comments: